Give us a call today to schedule your webinar at 1+ (502) 333-0510 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FR Standards & Industry Webinars
ArcWear offers a unique webinar on FR Standards presented by one of our experts. Also available on-site.
Cost: $2,000 package for the webinar + 3 hours of consulting
This 2-hour long webinar is an interactive presentation that covers the following material:
- Vital FR industry and market information for FR Sales (continuing education to make your company experts in the industry)
- Standard compliance for arc and flash fire for the US and global standards
- Common misconceptions and mistakes
- Fiber education for sales and development professionals
- Q&A with the experts at ArcWear and Kinectrics.
Kinectrics and ArcWear are known as arc flash experts in the industry. We have lead most of the relevant standards for arc flash and many in flash fire and textile testing.
Kinectrics and ArcWear have been testing, consulting, and working with flame resistant materials, and participating on technical committees for standards development for over 25 years.
Our team actively participates on technical committees for ASTM International [F23 Personal Protective Equipment, D13 for Textiles, F18 Electrical], International Electrotechnical Committee (IEC), [61482-1-1, 61482-1-2, 61482-2, 63232-1-1, 63232-1-2, 63232-2], AATCC [TM135, TM16.1], NFPA [2112, 2113, 1971, 1977, 1975, 70E), ANSI/ISEA 107, 105, 203, 125].
Kinectrics and ArcWear are an ISO 17025 Accredited testing laboratory for ASTM F1506, NFPA 2112 and several other arc flash, flame, thermal, textile and industrial workwear standards.