ArcWear is proud to announce another Scope Expansion in UL’s Third Party Data Acceptance Program (TPDAP). This is ArcWear’s second scope expansion since joining the Program in July 2019.
We recently expanded our standards development efforts to include NFPA 1971. In line with that, we have now brought on additional NFPA 1971 tests into our UL Scope. With the expansion, ArcWear can now provide UL with certification data on all small-scale fabric tests required by NFPA 2112 and ASTM F1506, as well as three fabric tests for NFPA 1971.
ArcWear’s updated UL TPDAP Scope Includes
- 7.1 – Breaking Load
- 7.2 – Tear Resistance
- 7.3 – Bursting Strength
- 7.4.1 – Colorfastness: Laundering
- 7.5 – Dimensional Change
- 7.6 – Flammability
- 8.1.3 – Washing and Drying Procedure
- 8.2 – Heat Transfer Performance
- 8.3 – Flame Resistance
- 8.4 – Heat and Thermal Shrinkage Resistance
- 8.7 – Label Print Durability
- 8.8 – Protective Glove Flame Resistance
- 8.2 – Flame Resistance Test 1
- 8.6 – Heat and Thermal Shrinkage Resistance Test
- 8.10 Thermal Protective Performance (TPP) Test
For more information on these specific tests, please visit our Testing Services page and navigate to the specific Standard or Test Method. By participating in the UL TPDAP, ArcWear hopes to provide expedited testing services to its clients who are seeking UL Certification to these three Standards.
To initiate a UL Certification project with ArcWear, simply open a project with UL and request that ArcWear perform your testing. Please Contact Us to put you in touch with the right folks at UL to get a Certification project started.