ANSI 105 - Glove Classification Standard
ArcWear is accredited to assist with ANSI 105 glove classification testing to the following hazards: cut, abrasion, puncture, resistance to flame, and heat degradation as indicated below:
- ASTM F2992 Cut Resistance
- ASTM D3884 and ASTM D3389 Abrasion
- EN 388 Puncture Resistance
- ASTM F1358 Impingement Flame
- ISO 17493 Heat Degradation
ANSI 105 is a voluntary standard. Manufacturers may choose the attributes they would like to make claims, perform testing, and label classifications accordingly.